The following terms, conditions, restrictions, rules and regulations (“Regulations”) apply to all current and future users of this web site. By accessing this web site, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by and comply with these Regulations. If you are dissatisfied with this web site, its content or these Regulations, you agree that your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the web site. VTL Amplifiers, Inc. (“VTL”) reserves the right, from time to time and without notice, to change these Regulations at its sole discretion. VTL reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available at law or in equity for any violations of these Regulations.
Use of the Web Site
By using this web site, you agree that you will access and use the web site in a responsible manner and that you, or any use of the web site by you, will not:
- restrict or inhibit, or attempt to restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the web site or any content
- be unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent in any way, including without limitation, constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation
- violate or infringe upon the rights of others, including posting, uploading, downloading or transmitting material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a VTL employee or consultant, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- stalk, spam, solicit or otherwise harass any user
- collect or store personal data about other users
- upload or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, or use the web site for commercial purposes
- adversely affect the availability of web site resources to others
- cause repeated disruptive incidents or attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, or account, including the use of tools designed for compromising security, such as password guessing programs, cracking tools, packet sniffers or network probing tools
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, including without limitation, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or corrupted files
Ownership and Restrictions on Use
THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENTS HEREOF ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT AND ARE THE SOLE PROPERTY OF VTL AMPLIFIERS, INC. EXCEPT SOLELY AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THE NEXT PARAGRAPH, NO PORTION OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN MAY BE USED, COPIED, REPRODUCED, PUBLISHED, TRANSMITTED, DISTRIBUTED, OR MODIFIED, IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS, NOR MAY DERIVATIVE WORKS BE MADE THEREOF, WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF VTL.
VTL does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to VTL in any way, unless otherwise expressly provided. However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting any such materials, you are granting VTL and any necessary sublicensees permission to use your submitted materials in connection with the operation of its business, including, without limitation, the worldwide, royalty-free rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat your submitted material. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use by VTL of your submitted material, as provided herein. VTL is under no obligation to post or use any material you may provide and VTL may remove any such material at any time in its sole discretion. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your material you represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your material as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input, or submit the material. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any suggestions, improvements, or modifications to VTL products and services (“Enhancements”) made by you or anyone acting on your behalf, including your employees, will be the property of VTL without any further consideration to you, whether or not such Enhancements are incorporated into VTL products and services.
Limitation of Liability
VTL assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this web site. VTL may change the services, programs or products mentioned at any time without notice. Mention of non-VTL companies, products or services (including, without limitation, links to third-party web sites) is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of any such companies, products or services.
ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH ALL FAULTS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. NEITHER VTL, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OR DESIGNEES NOR EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, CONTRACTORS, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, OR THE LIKE (COLLECTIVELY “SUPPLIERS”) WARRANT THAT USE OF THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, VTL AMPLIFIERS, INC. AND ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR ANY VTL PRODUCT, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT, EVEN IF VTL OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Errors on Our Web Site
Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and VTL reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless VTL and its Suppliers from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, or other expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) that arise directly or indirectly out of or from your activities in connection with the web site or contents, including without limitation any breach of these terms or information made available by you on the web site.
The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this web site are the property of VTL or other third parties. You are not permitted to use any of these Marks without the prior written consent of VTL or such third party, as applicable.
Compliance with Laws
User access to this web site is governed by applicable federal, state and local laws. Without limiting the foregoing, all information on this web site is subject to United States export control laws and may also be subject to the laws of other countries.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
This web site may contain links to third party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience. VTL does not endorse any third-party web sites. Access to any other web site through any links provided on this web site is at your own risk and VTL is not responsible for the content of any such web site or the accuracy or reliability of any information, data or other contents thereof.
Access to Certain Areas
Access to certain pages or areas on this web site may be restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized persons attempting to access any such pages or areas may be subject to prosecution.You are responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account, and will keep your password(s) confidential. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
Termination of Use
VTL may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account or your use of the VTL web site at anytime. VTL reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspects of the VTL web site at any time without prior notice.